The Oléiculteur’s Visit
The 250 olive trees at La Mouissone are hard to ignore. Guests have the opportunity to visit the olive grove and the gardens distributed throughout.
The visit is guided by our oléiculteur who describes his work in olive tree maintenance and olive production and is always delighted to dispense advice for fellow growers. The delicious result of his efforts can be savoured in a luxury picnic lunch featuring olives in many forms.
Groups of five or more have the choice of a guided tour, or to wander at leisure for a couple of hours at a cost of 12€ per person.
For groups of ten or more a Specialist Tour with Lady Lockett and an invited expert, can be arranged at 20€ per person. An enjoyable picnic lunch or tea (prices on application) can be included within the visit:
- The Oléiculteur’s Visit
- The Perfumer’s Visit
- The Woodland Walk (coming soon)
Useful information for your visit to the gardens of La Mouissone
- Guests are strongly advised to wear footwear suitable for walking on rough ground.
- Please take extra care on steps, particularly in damp conditions.
- Please use the handrails where provided.
- Swimming pools and playground equipment are out of bounds expect for the proprietors and their guests.
- Parents and accompanying adults are responsible for the safety and good behaviour of children.
- Toilets are available. Please dispose of litter in the baskets provided for the purpose.
- Please refrain from taking cuttings.
- There is no admission for pets.
- Please do not smoke.