The peace and spaciousness of our olive grove lends itself to being an ideal location for a lunchtime pause.
We have many groups coming to enjoy a visit and their lunch as part of a day-long programme of garden visits in the Grasse area. We offer a variety of choices, and are open to suggestions too.
Each individual picnic is presented in a basket, and the guest can choose where in the garden to enjoy it.
The simple picnic lunch, including drinks - from 20€ per person.
- Savoury pastry
- Salad cubes (cherry tomato, radish, cucumber, pepper, celery)
- Fruit: apple, pear, peach, grapes, according to season
The Essentially English picnic - from 20€ per person.
- English style sandwiches: cucumber, egg and cress, cheese and pickle, ham and mustard, tomato, roast beef and horseradish
- Scotch egg, sausage roll, pork pie
- Selection of pastries: jam tart, flapjack, fairy cake, parkin
- Fresh fruit
- Water, tea or coffee
An example of the elegant picnic lunch to accompany the Olive Garden Tour, including drinks - from 40€ per person
- Quail’s Eggs and Pate d’Olives
- Mozzarella, Olives and Cherry Tomatoes with home grown Salad Leaves and Basil
- Mediterranean Saffron Chicken
- Minted Green Bean and Feta Salad
- Bread Roll
- Seasonal Fruits and Meringue, Cheese
- Chocolate Olives
- Rosé Wine or Beer, Water
For a picnic to accompany the Scented Garden Tour, this menu can be adapted to highlight scents such as roses, sages, lemon verbena, and various herbs.
Any dietary preferences: allergies must be mentioned in advance. Alternatives cannot be catered for without previous notice. (Ingredients subject to availability. Prices subject to market)